- Designation: Consultant orthopedic surgeon, MD-MOTC Hospital, Trichy Tamilnadu Medical Council Registration No. 60982
- 1992-98 Undergraduate MBBS – Thanjavur Medical College,
- 1998-99 Intensivist training: Various hospitals in Trichy –
- 1999-2002 Primary physician in Primary Health centre – Pullambadi village Started Private clinic in Trichy; Was able to don the role of Primary care physician; Got trained in ICU care in Speciality Hospitals.
- 2002-2005 Post graduate – MS Orthopedics – Madras Medical College,
- 2005-2006 Cleared DNB exam in 2006: Worked as Trauma surgeon in Government Hospital, Perambalur
- 2006-2008 Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics, KAPV Government Medical College, Trichy
- 2008-2012 Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon in Multispeciality Hospitals, Trichy
- 2012-2016 Started a small sized Orthopaedic Hospital in Woraiyur, Trichy
- 2016 Project Director for a 50 bedded Orthopaedic Hospital at Trichy
- 2017 Started Mukesh Arthro Care Hospital, an Orthopedic superspeciality hospital at Annamalai Nagar, Trichy.
- To provide high quality care for our patients
- To excel in Day care Joint replacement surgeries
- To excel in Transforaminal Endoscopic Spine surgery.
- To excel in Pelviacetabular Trauma surgeries.
- Prof TK Shanmugasundaram Gold Medal for Best Rural paper in TNOACON 2007 Erode.
- 1. Organizing Secretary for IOAOEP Program – Trichy – 2015
- 2. Organizing Secretary – IAMICON CME – Trichy 2016
- 3. Organizing Secretrary for Prof. T.K. Shanmugasundram memorial TNOA Mid year CME – 2017 – Theme – Pediatric Orthopaedics
- 4. Organizing Secretary =- ASSI Outreach Program – December 2017, Trichy
- 5. Bone and Joint Day Celebrations – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. Rallies, Awareness talks, Free camps.
- 6. Trichy Ortho Club Family Get togethers 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- 7. Currently, Honorary Secretary for Trichy Ortho Club since the year 2015. – conducted more than 40 monthly meetings.
- i. TNOA traveling fellowship in 2006 to Manipal Medical college
- i. Visitor Assisting Fellowship in Prof. Sancheti Hospital for Arthroplasty – Pune
- ii. Visitorship Program in Apollo Hospitals, Chennai for Arthroplasty under Dr. Vijay.C. Bose, Dr. Suryanarayanan, Spine under Dr. Sajan Hegde.
- iii. Interventional Spine procedural training under Dr. ACHIM LUTH, Freiburg, Germany and Kiel, German
- iv. Workshop for Transforaminal Endoscopy – OASISCON 2008,
- v. Chennai Hip Resurfacing course, July 2008.
- vi. Workshop in MSK Imaging, BRACE 2009, Chennai.
- vii.Cadaveric Arthroplasty training program – Bangkok Thailand
- viii. MISS fellowship in WOORIDUL Hospital, Seoul, South Korea, 2011
- ix. Transforaminal Endoscopic spine surgery workshop under DR. Satish Gore, Pune. 2012.
- x.Cadaveric course on DELTAMOTION Ceramic on Ceramic Hip arthroplasty Under Dr. Vijay Bose, Dr. ALI GURSEL, Bangkok, Thailand
- xi. Cadaveric course in Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand under Dr. Ruetten and Dr. Veerappan.
- xii.Mini subvastus approach training under Dr. Nilen Shah, Mumbai
- xiii.Unicondylar knee Arthroplasty course in APOA, New DELHI
- xiv. Oxford Unicondylar knee arthroplasty course in Mumbai.
- xv. Imaging in Pediatric Orthopaedics workshop in POSICON 14.
- xvi.Ultrablock 2017 – Ultrasound guided Pain interventions.
- xvii. Minimally invasive Hip replacement training under Dr. Luca Marega, Italy in Veronica, Italy in May 2017.
- xviii. C1-C2 and cervical spine fixation workshop in March 2018, New Delhi – Medtronics Spine Workshop
- xix.ISHKS annual conference in Ahmedabad, April 2018.
- xx.Bone model workshop for Burr system – Medtronics- Trichy May 2019.
- 3 publications in TNOA journal and 1 publication in OASIS journal
- Spine, Joint replacement, Deformity correction.
- Minimally invasive spine interventional procedures – Transforaminal Endoscopic Discectomy